Are you looking for some of the inspirational or courageous Ramadan Captions and Quotes 2021 for posting on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, also want to share some on Whatsapp? We are here with some of the motivating and religious captions and quotes.
Below we have written down the best Ramadan Mubarak quotes Ramadan captions 2021, Ramadan WhatsApp statuses, and Instagram captions for Ramadan.
Those people who do fasting, wake up early in the morning to have their pre-dawn meal which is called ‘suhoor’. People also send Best Ramadan Status For Instagram to their near and dear ones. It is believed that the Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad during the month of Ramadan. The start of this holy month is marked by the rise of the crescent moon and it ends by the sighting of the Shawwal moon.
Fasting is one of the five basic principles in Islam and stands seconds after tawhid (unification or oneness of Allah). Muslims started Ramadan fasting by seeing the moon of the lunar calendar after 29th or 30th. Muslims all over the world are very eagerly waiting for this month because this month has special events one of the main events is the revelation of the Holy Book Al- Quran.
Fasting is not easy for everyone because, in most countries, the temperature is at 45 or 50 degrees, but love for Allah and their religion never stops them from fasting. At the end of this holy month, Muslims celebrated Eid ul Fitr which is rewarding for them by God but this is not a permanent gift Allah has set some beautiful gifts for the fasting man in Akhira.
We are coding some of the most followed Ramadan fasting quotes or Quranic quotes about fasting, it will help you a lot in motivating others also congratulate someone with these beautiful quotes. Muslims surely avoid all of the bad things, negativity, some abusive habits when they are fasting because it is a protocol of Fasting.
But nowadays most Muslims are not following these protocols show them these fasting quotes just because of some greedy businessman we are seeing the downfall of Muslims quotes these Islamic quotes about fasting to them and told them to follow the rituals of Islam and the Holy Month Of Ramadan. Also Read: Instagram Quotes & Captions for Boys 2021
To celebrate this holy festival with your loved ones, we wish them through greetings, messages, etc.
So, here we have gathered some Best Ramadan Status For Instagram which you can send or post as your Instagram status during the festival.
Best Ramadan Status For Instagram
- Best Ramadan Status For Instagram
- Quotes on Importance of Ramadan
- Zakat Quotes for Ramadan
- Ibadat captions for Ramadan
- Instagram captions for Odd nights of Ramadan
- WhatsApp status for Odd nights in Ramadan
- Ramadan Wishes and Greetings you can send your loved ones
- Best Ramzan Status for Whatsapp and FB
- Ramadan Fasting Quotes & Captions
- Ramadan Status For Instagram
- Ramadan Wishes
- Welcome the Ramadan by purifying the soul and getting ready spiritually, not just physically.
- When you welcome Ramadan, you appreciate the uncountable blessings of Almighty.
- Believe in Allah’s mercy, which little expression is Ramadan.
- Happiness is welcoming Ramadan n getting ready for it physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Ramadan is love n how it welcomed by all Muslims all over the world.
- It’s just magical to see the welcoming spirit coming from across the globe doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor.
- Hail to the Happiness yeah Hail to Ramadan.
- I’m in love with how happily everyone greets Ramadan n welcomes the spirit of Ibadadah, charity, and self-purgation.
- Let’s the countdown begin because it’s almost a month between Ramadan and us.
- Get set to welcome Ramadan.
Quotes on Importance of Ramadan
Ramadan is an event of utmost importance for Muslims. Below we have penned down the best quotes for the significance of Ramadan to share on social media.
- It is said by the Holy Prophet S.A.W that Allah S.W.T says,
- “Malaika writes every deed’s reward, but the Soam /fasting in Ramadan is the only act Allah will reward for it by Himself.”
- Ramadan is as essential for the soul as new software to a device.
- No one can deny the importance of Ramadan, whether its a Muslim or a non-Muslim, because Ramadan is equally blessed for all.
- Ramadan comes to purify the soul n body by fasting
- Ramadan is the month of charity, so purify your money along with your soul.
- How can I tell the importance of a month when Allah himself describes it many times in his Holy Book.
- Ramadan is the blank cheque; you can fill it by your own figures but with Ibadah, fasting n helping others.
- Count every single moment of Ramadan as its not just a moment; it’s a treasure to save n keep for your akhirah.
- Ramadan is the staircase to Jannah.
- If you want to reach Jannah, follow the Qur’an n if you want to book a ticket to it get it in Ramadan.
- Ramadan unites the ummah in a way no else activity can do in any other way.
Zakat Quotes for Ramadan
Zakat is an obligation on Muslims, especially in Ramadan. The following are the best quotes for highlighting the importance of Zakat in Ramadan.
- “Zakat” charity balances the society n saves our brothers from social deprivations.
- “Zakat purifies your money as fire purifies the iron “Al hadith.
- Charity extinguishing the fire of Jahannam n Ramadan vanishes the anger of Almighty.
- Charity in Ramadan is the best deed ever.
- Allah loves every single act of kindness and love and in Ramadan. He loves it even more.
- Ramadan enlightens the mind, beautifies the thoughts, and feeds the soul, n charity saves them all.
- Ramadan is the month to learn the things which you are going to practice throughout the year.
- Ramadan is not about putting your bad habits on pause; it’s about correctly leaving them and Sadqah “charity” stamps on that.
- Learn good habits in Ramadan not only for Ramadan but for the whole of your life.
- Feel the real Noor of Ramadan in masaajid with salat n Qur’an and protect this Noor with charity.
- Charity is not from your leftover money instead of its from your most loved n precious thing or when even you yourself need it as well.
- Do charity in Ramadan even by breaking the fast of someone with a single date or water.
Ibadat captions for Ramadan
Ramadan is incomplete without worshiping and Ibadat. Below are the best ibadat captions for Ramadan to use with your pictures.
- Do offer all the prayers in Ramadan, but don’t forget traveeh because its the real essence of ibadat in Ramadan.
- Tahajjud is one sure key to acceptance “Qabuliyat” and success, so how can we forget it in Ramadan.
- Pray hard n pray a lot in Ramadan because it’s also an ibadah.
- Find your role models among Sahaba and follow them in Ramadan first then throughout your life.
- Helping the poor and the needy is the bigger ibadah than offering Nawafil and reciting Qur’an, and it turns into the biggest one when its Ramadan.
- Ramadan increases the reward of every deed from 7 times to 700 times, but it depends on you how much you get.
- Every single sajdah will be rewarded at the day of judgment, but the heaviest among them all will be offered in Ramadan.
- Make your nights bright with the Name of Allah in Ramadan.
- Best is the person who finds Ramadan n cashes it well.
- Minimize social media in Ramadan instead of that become social in masjid n ibadah.
Instagram captions for Odd nights of Ramadan
The following are the best Instagram captions regarding the odd nights in Ramadan.
- If you want to have a treasure in just one night be alert in odd nights
- Here come a few nights in Ramadan each one of them is equal to 27000 nights of ibadah so pull up your socks n get them all
- Odd nights are like blank checks; you can fill them by your own figures.
- Happiness is praying together on odd nights of Ramadan.
- Fasting in the day time, traveeh in the night, and a unique package of odd nights Alhamdulillah for everything, my Lord.
- Odd nights are meant to be alone with your Lord not to be wasted in gatherings because its the special date night with your true love.
- Also Read: Instagram Quotes & Captions for Boys 2021
WhatsApp status for Odd nights in Ramadan
If you’re looking for WhatsApp statuses for odd nights in Ramadan, look no more, below we have written down the best quotes for WhatsApp status for Ramadan.
- A quiet corner of your house, a prayer mat, Qur’ an-e-Kareem, and you with your creator is what your heart craves for.
- Heal your soul in odd nights because your creator himself is there to listen to you and heal you.
- Don’t waste your last Ashra /last ten days in shopping, gathering n aftaar parties be with your Lord n be carefree after that.
- The last ten days, especially the odd nights, are the guarantee of qabuliyat /acceptance of your prayers, so be there n quench your thirst of magfirah.
- Your Lord can listen to all your unsaid prayers; only he can answer the prayers you even have forgotten n Ramadan is the best chance to attract His mercy n if you choose odd night there no way of rejection.
- If you want something, you can’t ask anyone else for that, come, pray to your Lord in odd nights n He will fulfill all your dreams.
- A dream come true means say in an odd night, and it will be fulfilled in a way you couldn’t even imagine.
- Ramadan is a golden chance we get every year to change ourselves and to be back on the straight path Almighty had shown us in Quran.
Ramadan Wishes and Greetings you can send your loved ones
- We are cleansed of everything impure and only happiness lies ahead. Happy Ramadan to you.
- May Allah bless you in abundance and may there always be light in your life. Happiest Ramadan, My friend.
- May you and everyone you love have peace in their hearts on this auspicious Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May all of mankind be filled with joy on this special occasion. Ramadan Kareem.
- May Allah absolve you from your sins and may he send an overwhelming amount of blessings your way. Have a blessed Ramadan.
- May this holy month remind us to show compassion to our friends and to those who are less fortunate than us. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Sending all my love and best wishes to you and your family on this holy occasion. Have a blessed Ramadan.
- Happy Ramadan 2021. May you be blessed with strength and courage to brave the challenges of life and come out victorious.
- May we find what we are looking for in life as we recite the Quran in harmony. Happiest Ramadan to you.
- Let us forget every sad and unhappy thought for we have gone on this spiritual journey of Ramadan and have been blessed with prosperity. Ramadan Kareem.
Best Ramzan Status for Whatsapp and FB
Farishtay keh rahay hain parwardigar say!! Suraj shikast kha gaya hai rozaydar say..!
Happy Ramadan!! May Allah SWT bless us all in both worlds and be happy with us this Ramadan.
Ramadan Mubarak guys may this Ramadan be better than the previous one, Ameen!
Walk one step towards Him, He will run towards you.
Be mindful of Allah and Allah SWT will keep you in His priority list
Welcome Ramadan, walk humbly, pray attentively, eat gracefully, talk nicely, be more generous.
Forgive and forget what people have done to you so Allah T’ala can forgive and forget your sins too.
Happy Ramadan. May Allah SWT accept all our Ibadah and Adhkaar and turn us into better Muslims this Ramadan.
Fasting is a shield; so when one of you is fasting he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise his voice in anger. If someone attacks him or insults him, let him say: “I am fasting!”(Muslim)
Anyone who fasts for one day for Allah’s sake, Allah will keep his face away from the Hellfire for (a distance covered by a journey of) seventy years. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
The Prophet was the most generous of all people, and he used to become more generous in Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night during Ramadan to revise the Qur’an with him. So, Allah’s Messenger then used to be more generous than the fast wind. (Al-Bukhari)
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) used to strive more in worship during Ramadan than he strove in any other time of the year, and he would devote himself more (in the worship of Allah) in the last ten nights of Ramadan than he did in earlier part of the month. (Muslim).
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to observe i`tikaf (spiritual retreat in a mosque) every Ramadan for ten days; in the year in which he passed away, he observed Itikaf for twenty days. (Al-Bukhari).
Ramadan Mubarak, may Allah swt grant us the physical, mental and spiritual ability to work for His cause this Ramadan. Aameen.
Make lots and lots of Dua for every supplication you make with an empty stomach will be heard seven skies above.
Four Weeks Of Mercy, 30 Days Of Worship, 720 Hours Of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes Of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds. Of Happiness Ramadan Mubarak Everyone.
I pray this Ramadan Allah Subhana’hu W’t’ala heals all your pains and sorrows, converts your agony and pain into happiness and joy. And give you countless blessings.
Feed your stomach with delicious kebabs and samosas this Iftaar but more importantly, feed your soul with His dhikr, Qur’an and good words to people.
Don’t let this Ramadan come into your life for the goodness of one month only. Let it attach to your soul for the rest of eleven months. Ramadan Kareem.
Live every day of your life as it is Ramadan and then enjoy the fruit later in akhirah like Eid.
It is the same Allah T’ala that you so forgetfully ignore inner solitude that watches over you when you need His help among people. Do not be like those who forgot Allah so Allah made them forget themselves.
When you pray for others, angels say Aameen to your Du’as first for you and then for others. So remember the Muslim Ummah and your neighbors, family, and friends in your Du’as this Ramadan so angels can first request Allah to accept the Du’as in your favors first.
Allah does not look at your wealth rather your hearts. So purify your hearts as you’d purify your wealth thru Zakah this Ramadan.
This Ramadan, let us make a nice habit of daily Adhkaar and some actions that benefit the whole society around us as Allah loves the deeds that may be little but are done regularly and continuously.
While everyone else is being forgiven this Ramadan every night, I pray you’re and my name tops the list among them and those who will be tremendously blessed.
Happy Ramadan everyone! I hope and pray to Allah for our wellbeing, good future, and a better life and a better Ramadan. Do remember me in your Du’as as well.
Ramadan is a month of mercy, forgiveness, and protection from hellfire. May we all receive mercy from the Lord of the Lords and may we all be forgiven for our hidden and apparent sins and may we all be protected from the hellfire as those who’ll be protected from being thrown in Jahannam and sent to Jannah will be the real successors.
Ramadan Mubarak. I pray Allah protects you from the top and bottom, from left and right from those who you can see and those you can’t. May He SWT always keep you under His shade in this world and the world hereafter.
Muslim Ummah is like one body. When one part of the body feels pain, the rest of the body remains uncomfortable. So, remember Muslim Ummah in your special prayers this Ramadan.
Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Love Allah for what He nourishes you with of His Blessings, love me due to the love of Allah, and love the people of my house due to love of me.
This month, Qur’an was revealed. I hope we can all make a better connection with it and adore it as it is supposed to be respected and adored and acted upon, Ameen.
The month of absolution, freedom from hell, mercy, and blessings on your way and I pray to Almighty Allah that He enlighten your whole life with pure health and wealth’Also Read: Instagram Quotes & Captions for Boys 2021
Ramadan Fasting Quotes & Captions
- ~O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, so that you may learn self-restraint.’ – Quran 2:183
- Spend more time in Sujood.
- The fasting person in a state of worship as long as he does not backbite.
- Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.
- For a true Muslim, the End of Ramadan is not “the end” but the start of a new journey leading towards the Jannah.
- The fog clears, and new energy makes you run up the steps in front of you….
- The gates of heaven are opened now, the gates of hell are closed with devil chained in it.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, Be a servant of Allah SWT. Be consistent.
- Everyone has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. To eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness.
- Fasting and natural diet, though essentially unknown as a therapy, should be the first treatment when someone discovers that he or she has a medical problem.
- Fasting strengthens control over our appetites, thus contributing to self-mastery.
- The job of fasting is to supply the body with the ideal environment to accomplish its work of healing.
- In a fast, the body tears down its defective parts and then builds anew when eating is resumed.
- Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.
- keep calm and prepare for Ramadan.
- ‘Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.
- Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship. Al Quran
- Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become you, Eid.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Make dua. It’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness. Take advantage of it.
- The light of the world will illuminate within you when you fast and purify yourself.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- For a true Muslim, the end of Ramzan is not “The End” but start of a new journey leading towards Jannah.
- Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.’
- Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that it’s not the devil. It’s you.
- Ramzan does not come to change our schedules. it comes to change our hearts.
- Sleep Less pray more.
- Also Read: Instagram Quotes & Captions for Boys 2021
- The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Quran. Guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. (2:185)
- The observances of the church concerning feasts and fasts are tolerably well-kept since the rich keep the feasts and the poor keep the fasts.
- Help the poor break the fast.
- I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency.
- Allah says in the Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. Break free from the deceptions of the world and indulge in the sweetness of Iman.
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said, When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained – Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
- There’s a hidden sweetness in the stomach’s emptiness.
- May you continue to be a blessing to each and every one. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.
- I wish you and your family a peaceful Ramadan. All the good wishes are with you.
- If the brain and the belly are burning clean with fasting, every moment a new song comes out of the fire.
- Iftar – The prophet (Prayers and peace of Allah be upon him) used to break his fast by ripe dates or dates (in the absence of ripe dates) or sips some water in the absence of dates) before praying. [Al-Albany]
- Make hunger thy sauce, as a medicine for health.
- Ramadan will be coming soon prepare. Your mind, body, and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.
- Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight.
- We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.
- What the eyes are for the outer world, fasts are for the inner.
- The Prophet (saw) said, “When one of you is fasting, he should abstain from indecent acts and unnecessary talk, and if someone begins an obscene conversation or tries to pick an argument, he should simply tell him, ‘I am fasting. [Bukhari & Muslim]
- We are lutes, no more, no less. If the sound box is stuffed full of anything, no music.
- We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.
- On Blessed Month of Ramadan’s arrival, Allah chains the satan and close all gates of Hell. Now Feel Happy and comfortable – So that nothing can stop us from praying to Allah.
- Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Fasting is shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins |
- Ramadan a chance to build your Imaan.
- When the month of Ramzan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”_IMAM BUKAHRI
- Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doors of good.
- You can still make or break a habit.
- Also Read: Instagram Quotes & Captions for Boys 2021
- you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may attain taqwa.
- You who believe, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous. Al Quran
- May your Ramadaan be blessed (Ramadaan Mubarak) and May Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done for Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)
- Ramadan is coming soon. We are waiting for the moon. The month of blessings. The month of forgiveness. The month full of mercy. God’s blessings in bounty. I can’t describe the inner peace, in this month of pure bliss. Oh Ramadan come soon, we are waiting for your moon.
- Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year and just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.
Ramadan Status For Instagram
- Ramadan helps us to live positively and let go our all negativity away.
- Ramadan is like a fresh & cold wind in summer.
- Everyday is Ramadan and the Akirah will be your Eid.
- We do what is right and must do, that’s why we all are happy on Ramadan.
- When you stand up to pray, pray as if it’s your last prayer.
- The prophet said: on the month of Ramadan, Allah opens all the gates of heaven, closes the gates of hell, and chain the devils.
- Allah says that the Ramadan month is a very important month in every Muslims life because in this month Allah comes to our house.
- Ramadan ends today but don’t worry about it, it will come next year again.
- Don’t behave gently only for Ramadan, behave gently for your entire life.
- As Allah said; those who do good in Ramadan month, he multiplies his all deeds by 70.
- Ramadan is the only month in which Muslims ask whatever they wish and apologies if they have done something wrong.
- Thank you Allah, for giving me and my family everything they needed!
- Ramadan helps us to connect with the Allah.
- Ramadan is the holy month for all Muslims.
- Ramadan Recipe: Care, Love, Peace, Truth mix it with Quran and Congo your meal is ready. Enjoy your meal.
- Every night in Ramadan, Allah chooses people to be saved from the hell fire.
- Ramadan is like Winter, just as you find a way how to keep warm, it disappears for another year to come.
- May this Ramadan all your wishes come true.
- Let’s welcome this Holy month with peace and love. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Allah blessed us all with the Ramadan month every year, let’s celebrate it together.
- May Allah reward you with the happiness, and help us all to protect from devils.
- Your faith in Allah will make you help Allah by protecting mankind and do nothing wrong with kind people. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah fill your pocket with wealth, joy & health.
- I wish Allah give you all whatever you want on this Ramadan, I wish Allah fill all empty things of yours.
- May Allah give you all the happiness with peace. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah accept your fasts and prayers on this Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan reminds you to forget all the things which you have done in the past and forgive all the people to just take a step forward in your life. Enjoy this Ramadan. Enjoy your fresh life.
- May you find answers to your prayers. Happy Ramadan
- May God be with you in all the things you have done. Happy Ramadan
- Allah always leads us to the journey of our lives.
- Also Read: Best Nicknames for Girls: Cute, Sweet, and Funny Ideas
- May Allah be with you in your difficult hurdles of your life.
- In this holy month of Ramadan, May you be blessed with good health to you and your family. Ramadan Mubarak
- May this Ramadan, Allah comes to your home and let him see how you are worshipping.
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah. Happy Ramadan!
Some FAQs related to Ramadan
What is the meaning of Ramadan Mubarak?
Have a blessed Ramadan”Ramadan Mubarak” means “Have a blessed Ramadan“. “Ramadan Kareem” means “Have a generous Ramadan“. You don’t have to be participating in Ramadan to say “Ramadan Mubarak” or “Ramadan Kareem“
Is it OK to say Ramadan Mubarak?
You can exchange Ramadan greetings by saying “Ramadan Kareem,” which translates into “Have a generous Ramadan,” or “Ramadan Mubarak,” which roughly translates into “Happy Ramadan.” On the last day of Ramadan, which is Eid-al-fitr, the greeting changes to “Eid Mubarak.”
How do you wish someone for Ramadan?
The most common greeting during Ramadan is Ramadan Mubarak (Rah-ma-dawn Moo-bar-ack). It essentially means “blessed Ramadan” or “happy Ramadan.”
Is it Ramadan Kareem or Mubarak?
Muslims celebrate the start of Ramadan by greeting each other with”Ramadan Mubarak” and “Ramadan Kareem“, which means ”a blessed and generous month to you”.
Can you kiss during Ramadan?
Yes, you can hug and kiss your partner during Ramadan. … Since Muslims are normally allowed to hug, kiss, and have sex, they can continue doing so when the fast is over for the day. Islam doesn’t approve of extra-marital sexual relationships, but if you normally do that anyway you are expected to abstain during Ramadan.
What is forbidden in Ramadan?
Prohibitions during Ramadan
Eating, drinking, and sexual activities are not allowed between dawn (fajr), and sunset (maghrib). Fasting is considered an act of deeply personal worship in which Muslims seek a raised level of closeness to God.
Do you lose weight during Ramadan?
A lot of people will lose weight in Ramadan simply because their portion sizes change. When you fast for a long period of the day, your stomach can become smaller and therefore hold less food. You may also find your appetite changes.
What is the first day of Ramadan 2021?
April 14, 2021Ramadan falls in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and it starts after the sighting of the crescent moon. This year, Ramadan will begin on April 14, 2021 in India and end on the evening of May 12, 2021 (dates will depend on moon sighting).
Who Cannot fast during Ramadan?
In Islam, there are several excuses for not fasting Ramadan, including prepubertal children, women during their menstrual period or postnatal bleeding, travelers, pregnant or breastfeeding women who believe fasting for long hours may cause harm to either themselves or their babies,
Here is some Best Ramadan Status For Instagram. You all can freely send these quotes and wishes to your beloved ones as Instagram status and status on Whatsapp, Facebook, etc and you can even share these above pictures with everyone as these pictures will save your memory from WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
5 thoughts on “500+ Best Ramadan Captions 2021, Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Status, Verses & Sayings”